|Home||» Products||» ORG Inline Filters||» ORG GAC Filter Granular Activated Carbon|
ORG GAC Filter Granular Activated Carbon
ORG GAC (GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON) (Pre Carbon)
- Utilising coconut sell GAC and are designed to remove unpleasant taste and odours as well as sediment to produce cleaner, clearer, better tasting water. These Granular Activated Carbon filters are easily installed on the water line to an automatic Reverse Osmosis System or water dispensing system. Our specially designed spring eliminates the question of bypass. By packing the carbon your concerns of changing carbon inside the filter is possible.
- It takes out the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odour, and colour.
- 2nd stage in RO
- Openable housing to reduce maintenance cost.
- Activated Carbon with 1100 IV.
- Life of filter 10000-10500 ltr (12-13 months)
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Iodine Value 1100 +/- 50
- Mesh Size 16x40
- Moisture <5%, Ash <4%
- Ph - 9
- Hardness > 98%
Pre-washed Activated Carbon: Typical Granular Activated Carbon filter cartridges must be flushed for 5-10 minutes prior to use. The flushing process removes fine carbon dust that can clog the RO membrane, thereby, reducing its life. The Pre washed Activated Carbon reduces or eliminates this process completely. Filter cartridges using this type of carbon can directly fit the unit and begin using the unit almost immediately.